Ξέχασες το κωδικό; Κάνε εγγραφή!

Αποστολέας Θέμα: Απιστευτη ιστορια ( Αγγλικη γλωσσα )  (Αναγνώστηκε 1759 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Μητσαρας

• Ο παλιός είναι αλλιώς
  • Λατρευω οτι εχει να κανει με Fetish.
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 2
  • -Έλαβε: 28
Απιστευτη ιστορια ( Αγγλικη γλωσσα )
« στις: Ιουλίου 29, 2011, 10:49:30 μμ »
Η ιστορια δεν ειναι δικια μου.Την βρηκα πριν καιρο σε ενα αλλο φορουμ.Εχει να κανει με το οτι ενας τυπος γινεται κυριολεκτικα η τουαλετα για την πρωην κοπελα του εναντι χρηματων.Κατα ποσο αληθινη ειναι δεν ξερω αν και πιστευω οτι με το χρημα εξαγοραζεις τα παντα πλεον.Δυστυχως ειναι μεγαλη ιστορια και σε αγγλικη γλωσσα.Οποιος διαβαζει ανετα αγγλικα και του αρεσει ο εξευτελισμος σαν τουαλετα της κυριας του πιστευω οτι πρεπει να την διαβασει.

My name is Mike and I’ve had this fantasy as far as I can remember. Recently one scenario involved me approaching my ex-girlfriend Sara with a proposal with a large sum of money to become her toilet for three months. I figured that since she has struggled financially since I knew her I might have a chance. She completely was shocked, disgusted, and told me to get help. Thinking I was screwed now I contemplated what she would say to people we knew and how embarrassing this would turn out for me.

A few days went by and to my surprise I received a call from her. "So you honestly want me to use you as nothing but my toilet to piss, shit, and maybe even puke in for three months straight? And you are willing to pay me 30,000 dollars to do what I normally do everyday for that? "Absolutely’ I excitedly replied.

The contract I had devised for this just in case involved me being completely trapped in a specially devised toilet that would have my face about six inches from the toilet seat and my head held up by some straps. Under me the toilet would still be flushable so what ever came on to me I could tilt my head and have what she gave to me fall into the bowl to be flushed. Two jet steams on the side on the bowl would wash the rest of her waste off so I was clean and ready for the next time (girls do like clean toilets usually). My vocal cords would be taken care of because lets face it, toilets don’t talk, and I would have a feeding tube involved to keep me nourished some what as well. Also, if it turned out that this was too much to handle for me, a clause in the contract stated that she would not receive the full balance of the funds until the three months had expired, so if she released me early then no money ( she would get $10000 up front to get her finances back on track ).

“Well I really need the money as you know and I put some thought into this, and if all I have to do is what I always do and you seem to like it for some sick, retarded reason, then lets get started. I do hope you know that once we sign the contract and you are my brand new toilet, that I will not let you out no matter how grossed out you are and how much you beg? “That’s what I want I said. “ Okay then why waste time, let’s get started.

Over the next few days I put everything into motion with things like work, family, the finances, and installation of the new toilet in her house. Finally the time had come!!! She gave me one more chance to back out, but of course why would I at this point? We signed the contract and my fate was sealed. “Okay Mike, get in your new home and we can start things up “. She almost seemed intrigued and some what excited about this all of a sudden. I set my head on the straps and she then locked me in and the reality of the situation was now sinking in. Here I was, face up, in a toilet bowl staring at the ceiling. She took one last look at me shaking her head, and then simply left the bathroom.

Sara and I had great sex. She loved to go for hours, enjoyed anal, but would never 69 or sit on my face for some reason. I would lick her ass in other positions but one thing I always seem to notice that her asshole never really had an odor. She didn’t fart around me as well, shy I guess in some ways. So when she agreed to go through with this it was a great surprise, seeing as she would have her bum inches from my face many, many times.

Laying there in the bowl I was thinking about the fact that she was a very pretty dirty blonde girl with beautiful curves, and that since I never really smelled anything foul from her, what was this going to be like?

A couple of hours passed which didn’t feel like it because I was so anxious and excited about the inevitable. I suppose she had stepped out for a bit when I suddenly heard a door slam and keys hit the table (I guess I should mention she lives in an apartment). She gingerly walked into the bathroom and stood before the mirror for a moment, then came towards my new home and turned around, pulling her pants down exposing that gorgeous ass I loved so much. She didn’t even acknowledge and simply sat on the seat with my face inches away. Her ass covered pretty much the whole seat with just a little light coming from the crack between her thighs and bit from the back of the bowl. As usual even with her this close, it didn’t really smell that much, maybe a hint of pussy musk, then it happened. A couple of drops hit my nose, when all of a sudden a gush of her urine flooded my mouth, nose and eyes in second. I choked on the taste or may more so from going down the wrong hole. It was a long pee to say the least, maybe fifty seconds or so. Finally after not choking, I realized how much urine can smell when your face is dripping wet from it, not to pleasant actually. She then reached between her legs with toilet paper and wiped herself dry, then simply stood and did her pants up, turned around to press the lever and left. The water from the jets did its thing and washed the urine from my face instantly, but still I could taste the aftermath of what just happened. It wasn’t what I had expected it to taste like, kind of salty but that bad. Wow I thought!!!! I was really living the fantasy of being a real toilet for a beautiful woman but soon the tides would turn.

I could hear her talk on the phone for a while, smell some dinner she had made, and the television in the back ground. She was a great cook and I could tell she was probably making Hungarian goulash. I always remember her having a healthy appetite, able to keep up with the guys, and I knew what that might mean for me at some point. She hadn’t used the bathroom for it seemed like hours when suddenly the bathroom light came on and once again the slivers of light became my world. I was ready this time and closed my eyes when the torrent of piss drenched me again. It didn’t smell as much as the first time and figured may be it was because she enjoyed a couple glasses of wine with her dinner. Same routine as last time, wipe, stand up, flush, but this time she closed the lid! I was in almost complete darkness now, minus the light from around the seat. I could hear the water running so I guess she was brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, so I knew it was probably near 10:30 at night. Lights went out I here I was in total darkness, so I did my best to relax a bit and get some sleep as tomorrow would most likely reveal the answer to my question, “ does a hot girls poop stink?”.

I faintly heard her alarm go off in the bedroom and what sounded like a yawn and suddenly my adrenaline began to flow again. Steps on the hardwood floor were approaching and she entered the bathroom. Groggily she lifted the toilet seat and my eyes were blinded by the light momentarily and then I saw her blue thong ass descending down to sit. Within seconds a thick, strong pungent piss began and for some reason I decided to open my mouth wide to really get a “taste of what was really like to be her toilet. It was so awful tasting at first I almost sprayed it right back up all over her bum but managed somehow. This was by far the longest piss so far and I actually did swallow some and my gag reflex tried it’s hardest to remove what I had just ingested but I kept it down. She then lifted her right butt cheek and peered down at me finally breaking the silence I had experienced. “Was that a little rough for you toilet? You better start getting used to this cause its not going to get any easier. I’ve only peed so far and think about this, you have 89 more days in there and there is no way I’m letting you out now. At first this was kind of creepy but in reality you wanted to know what is was like to be a girl’s toilet and honestly, to me that is all you are now. I’m going to have breakfast before work and then you might not like what happens next before my shower.” With that she wiped, flushed, and wandered out to eat something that I would eventually see at some point down the road.

I was starting freak out a bit at this point. What was I thinking? Just because she’s hot certainly doesn’t mean her poops wouldn’t smell even a little. Just think when you walk into a washroom after someone’s used it, you know what they’ve done, now imagine being up this close and personal to something that can stink up the whole room in seconds. I said to myself, relax, you don’t know until it happens, you wanted this so try and enjoy it was my psychology.

Twenty minutes later she walks in, coffee in hand, and once again sits right over my face without a word, except this time sitting slightly forward. There was definitely more light when she sat this way but I also new what that meant. I could see her hairless asshole squarely above my nose as she shifted slightly on the seat. Then a little squeak of gas slipped out and honestly, it wasn’t too foul, but then I saw what began protruding from that tight hole and immediately was assaulted by what one could describe as a putrid light brown mass slowly inching out. The bowl quickly sealed the thick stench of feces and I finally had my answer on pretty girls. Her shit started to touch my upper lip and I made sure to keep my mouth shut but trying to breathe through my nose was to much and I had to open it and her crap began to enter my mouth at that point. The texture was grainy, squishy, and my taste buds couldn’t comprehend what kind of food this was. Oh yeah, it was her leftovers. More and more came out piling on my cheek, nose, and one eye. I tilted my head to get some to fall off but it was like glue. She stopped finally, but just sat there? I was covered in her stinking pretty girl shit with no where to go and for about a minute she didn’t move. Then round two appeared, this time a more firm than the last batch and this one curled neatly across the left side of my face, with the same smell of rotted cabbage and spoiled meat that one might find when cleaning a restaurant grease trap. She sat there again doing nothing for another few minutes and I was thinking please be done and flush the fucking toilet. Finally I heard the toilet paper rolling out and she lifted her bum and began to wipe what appeared to me to a very messy ass. Four wipes later she stood and looked at me. “Look at you. Well you got what you wanted and I hope it’s what you expected. Well I need to finish getting ready for work and you know what, I really shouldn’t be talking to my toilet or some would call me crazy. Good luck. With that she finally pressed the lever and the jet streams did their work. She hopped into the shower while the stench permeated throughout the room and finally just simply left the bathroom turning the light off to get dressed and leave for work. At least she left the lid up this time but even still the jets hadn’t completely cleaned my face so I would have shit there to remind throughout the day what I now was.

Boring is the only word to describe laying there all alone with the thought that this was going to happen over and over again for three more months. I was thinking I may go insane and at some point start believing I wasn’t human anymore and but something she uses without a care.

This routine of hell continued and not once did she say a word to me. Why would she? To her I’m just one of the functions of the toilet.

I lost track of time so I don’t know when the day was when she came home drunk and I heard another female voice. I thought, oh my god, she’s told someone about me! I didn’t recognize the voice but what did it matter anyway? I could here them laughing and enjoying while here I was trapped in the twilight zone when all of a sudden her friend asks where the bathroom is. Oh no.
“Oh it’s just down the hall Kristy” Sara told her. “Thanx.” I heard the familiar sound of footsteps coming my way and I was freaking out. Kristy came in, lifted the lid, pulled down her pants and sat right over me without a peep! Her smell was much stronger than Sara’s and before I had a chance she just flooded me with watery warm urine that wouldn’t stop because obviously they were probably super pissed. She wipes, gets up, flushes, and walks out. I didn’t get it? The girls both pissed on me about 3 times more each then a new level was introduced. “I’m gonna be sick” Kristy stated. With that she ran to me and proceeded to empty every single thing in her stomach all over my face. Chunks of who knows what covered my entire head and the smell of bile, rum, blue cheese and garlic was too much to handle so I began gagging but somehow after a few more minutes of dry heaves she flushed the toilet and I made it through another ordeal. Sara told Kristy not to drive and to spend the night so they both fell asleep and I was thinking that tomorrow morning might be a new first.

The girls got up at the same time and both came in and pissed vile hangover urine on me and once again Kristy never said a word. The girls then had a greasy after drinking breakfast and chatted about the night before, when Kristy asked if she could take a shower? “Of course you can Kris, there’s towels in the top cabinet in the bathroom. “ Great” she said. Kristy walks into the bathroom, turns the tap on in the tub, then approaches me pulling down her pants and sealing me inside once again. Even with the water running, I can hear nothing nice bubbling inside the dark hole above me. All of a sudden liquid poop cascades all over me, completely masking any flesh underneath and I can tell you that diarrhea is a whole different game. This went on for ten fucking minutes and was by far the worst thing yet. It was like yellowish-brown yogurt that stunk worse than an outhouse on a 100 degree day. She wiped forever and then the savior flush finally arrived. Wow, will this ever stop. Then later Sara of course comes in and seems to have the same problem. Two for one today I guess. Just as bad but of course a little different but the problem I encountered was Sara stayed home all day and about four more of those trips.

So I never did find out why Kristy didn’t say a word to me but this torture went on for an eternity and I really had no idea what day or month it was. One could say you get used to this kind of thing and they’d be far from the truth. Different foods she eats make everyday a surprise although I am able to distinguish certain meals  but once it gets to me what does it really matter.

My mind has gone numb and I am resigned at this point to what I have become. A receptacle, toilet, potty, whatever you want to call it. From the guy who used to date that hot girl to nothing but what she uses to get out of her body. At this point I think she is so accustom to her new toilet that probably my freedom is in vain. My fantasy of thinking that a pretty girl wouldn’t make your life a living hell under her bottom has become a reality that is far from fiction.
''Καθε αρτια δομημενο κ εμπεριστατωμενο επιχειρημα μπορει να αντικρουστει απο ενα μεγαλοπρεπες
                       ''ΣΤ'ΑΡΧΙΔΙΑ ΜΟΥ''

Αποσυνδεδεμένος koke

• *GreekFoot Fanatic*
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 580
  • -Έλαβε: 31
Απ: Απιστευτη ιστορια ( Αγγλικη γλωσσα )
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Ιουλίου 30, 2011, 03:12:17 μμ »
καλη ειναι αλλα θα προτιμουσα να εχει και μεταφραση....συνεχισε αδερφε με τις ιστοριες σου!!!
Ειμαι Money slave σε κοπελες απο Θεσσαλονικη....