Ξέχασες το κωδικό; Κάνε εγγραφή!

Ψηφοφορία

ποια νικα σε μια παλη δαχτυλων (ποδομαχια) ?

1st fight :Η Ελενη νικα
5 (19.2%)
1st fight  /     Η Αντζελα νικα
3 (11.5%)
2nd fight : Η Μονικ νικα
3 (11.5%)
2nd fight :Η Ναταλι νικα
4 (15.4%)
3rd fight    :Η Σβετ νικα
3 (11.5%)
3rd fight/      Η Κατερινα νικα
2 (7.7%)
4th fight   :  Η Σβετλανα νικα
1 (3.8%)
4th fight :  Η Ροζ Ορχιδεα νικα
5 (19.2%)

Σύνολο ψηφοφόρων: 10

Η ψηφοφορία έληξε: Μαρτίου 15, 2018, 02:19:27 μμ

Αποστολέας Θέμα: Ντουμπαι πρωταθλημα ποδομαχιας (προημιτελικος γυρος )  (Αναγνώστηκε 863 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος bilboy12001

• Μέγας ποδολάγνος
  • Φετιχ μου τα μεγαλα δαχτυλα των ποδιων !
  • Φύλο: Άντρας
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 1
  • -Έλαβε: 24
Xωρα διεξαγωγης  : Ντουμπαι:
Κανονισμοι : Ο αγωνας ειναι 5 λεπτα και κερδιζει αυτη που σημειωνει τις περισσοτερες εγκαταλειψεις.Ο αγωνας διεξαγεται σε μινι κλουβα με χαλικια , ωστε το ποδοπατημα να ειναι εξουθενωτικο για τις μονομαχους.Επιτρεπονται ολες οι λαβες , το γρατζουνισμα , το ποδοπατημα κλπ...
Φωτο συγκριτικες
PICS :
1η ποδομαχια

2η ποδομαχια

3η ποδομαχια

4η ποδομαχια

PREVIEW :
Dubai World Cup of toe fight (heavy devision ) : Quarter Finals
ΕLΕΝΙ ( 46 yo 39shsz Greece)  vs ANGELA (45 yo 37shsz Greece)  :
This toe  fight would be hard and damned close, both are strong ´ladies and knows to toe  fight. Their toes are thick and powerful .Hell..people  don't care which one of these women  win this fight. As long as the  beauty Eleni  and the natural blonde ANgela lock those two pair of very sexy toes around the other's ,a lot of people weI'll be happy !!!  These are two have fantastic sexy feet and powerful , and they both will want to win thiis toe fight badly...so it will be a real female donnybrook with everything in it that makes it a toe catfght, a  toe catfight !!!! People and pundits  don't know who will win...but they  love to be there to see it !!!! (pundits 5:5)
Interview
ELENI : Whatever happens in her career, I want to fight her, because we've got unfinished business.Soon the whole world will see who"s feet are stronger!!!
ANGELA : It's been a long time coming: I've been out for a long time. My ambition is to get into the toedium  again and get under those lights.The prize money for the winner is extraordinary (100.000 euros )!!!
MONIQUE ( 44 yo 38shsz Germany )  vs NATALY ( 36 yo 42shsz Russia)  :
Monique may see red when she sees Russians, but beating up russians is monique"s specialty. Every time some Russian gets lucky and beats her she gets meaner and tougher when facing the next one. Nataly has big feet (42 shoe size) and is a leading toe fighter in Russia.Monique the pride of Germany wants to give her a lesson to remember!!! Nataly uses her crushing power to overpower the German (pundits 7:3 for the German)
Interview
Monique : I want to beat her .. I want to make the biggest fight in toe fight  history and we have the opportunity to make one of the most amazing, historical heavyweight toe  fights, definitely in our era but in a very, very long time in the history of toe fighting.The heavyweight division is exciting again and I am happy to see people talking about it.There are big sponsors , people that love to watch toe fight action and offcourse huge prize money.
Nataly : Did I underestimate her? Yeah, probably a little bit, but I said in the week the main job is to win and book my place into the final.I know her reputation and her crushing power but i have full confidence to beat her so to get to the final as this is my  main aim.Bookies regard me the underdog but in real fight i ll prove the opposite !!!
SVET (43 yo 40shsz Russia ) vs KATERINA (39 yo 40shsz Usa) :
Two women matched quite well physically in size and strength.Svet a little older at 43  with more experience than her younger opponent, katerina at 39. Both have thick strong toes for interlocking and crushing .The pundits give a slight edge to Russian toe fighter ( 6:4)
Interview
Svet : I have never changed my opinion of you once, it's always been the same: you're a brilliant toe fighter.You can't take away how much of a fabulous athlete you are, how much of a great career you've had. But it doesn't matter because it's been and gone.And on March 25,  you are finished. I promise you that. It is all going to end in the Dubai World cup.
Katerina : i know her records and her reputation.But look my feet and her feet .Mine are much stronger! So simple !!!lol
SVETLANA (50 yo 38shsz Georgia ) vs ROZ ORCHIDEA (38 yo 40shsz Kazakhstan ) :
A very technical toe fight with martial arts training against martial arts training .Rozie has the adv of age plus the size (40 shoe size ).The pundits established her as clear fav (7:3) but Svetlana has very fat and strong big toes indeed!!! Not an easy contest for both !!!
Interview
Svetlana: i m  a lot better than what you saw Rozie is  a good toe fighter but she didn't show it sometimes . I ll take adv of it "
Roz orchidea : "I study everyone in my weight division.She's a good, solid toe fighter. We're both big crushers. Svetlana, you better be ready, because I am, and I'm coming to beat you!!!
Παρακαλω ψηφιστε και κανετε τα σχολια σας

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Giorgaros

• *GF Pervert*
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 56
  • -Έλαβε: 63
Απ: Ντουμπαι πρωταθλημα ποδομαχιας (προημιτελικος γυρος )
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Μαρτίου 08, 2018, 04:20:25 μμ »
Γλωσσόφιλα επιτρέπονται ;  :crazy0:

Αποσυνδεδεμένος DUHAST

• Προχωρημένος
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 39
  • -Έλαβε: 8
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Μαρτίου 09, 2018, 12:39:40 πμ »
Φανταστικό τουρνουά  :wanker2: :wanker2: :wanker2:

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Giorgaros

• *GF Pervert*
    • Προφίλ
  • Χυσίματα
  • -Έριξε: 56
  • -Έλαβε: 63
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Μαρτίου 09, 2018, 12:46:16 πμ »
Καταθέτω αίτημα στους εμπνευστάς της διοργάνωσης, αφενός να προσελκύσουν χορηγούς αφετέρου να δημιουργηθεί ranking για να γίνει σειρά Grand Prix.